- adjustment grants
- need to know where to put stuff
- where to sign
Good News Message Example Critiques
- has logo on top – ok
- between header and inline address
Dr. Ms. Karp,
- don’t put “th” or “the”
- do not use “claim”
- can use “report” or “inquiry”
- you can say “email” instead
- numerals should be “Number” w/ Capital N
- all good news
- do not use “we”
- do not use “fishes” just “fish”
- get info from the textbook – ok
- look for more information (to make it personalized)
- where are you going to keep the fish?
- talk about how you fixed the problem
- If you use “we,” explain who.
- For time, do not use “at”, “on”, but “by”
- offer discount
- sell her something!
- add value of inspections
- do not say “complimentary”, “you will not charged”
- she likes it neat and pretty.
- Phone number format, below are ok
- (760) 125-785
- Watermarks ok
- make sure it doesn’t cover text. – just minimize intensity.
Do not forget to sign it.
Do not misspell your name.